Panache is a cycling clothing company in Boulder, Colorado that is known for their technology and race inspired fit. Many cycling teams across Colorado have been using Panache for their custom gear and they have been also releasing some stellar styles in the past season for women, one of which is our featured kit of the week.
Panache gives the blocky La Vie Claire 80’s cycling jersey a women’s treatment and adds in some dayglow (which you should know I love!)
Panache Women’s Bullet Jersey
- MSRP: $135
- Close-to-body fit
- Fast wicking fabrics
- Silicone gripper ink
- One-finger zipper
Panache Women’s Bullet Bibs
- MSRP: $200
- Performance fabrics and all-day, all-way-stretch endurance chamois pad keep you focused on the ride and not your body parts.
- Laser-cut leg bands with silicone gripper ink for no slip, no-pinch comfort and aerodynamic profile.
- Breathable, wicking tech-mesh on bib for easy belly-breathing (the real reason for bibs) and overall comfort.
- Flat-stitched seams used for smooth internal comfort.
- Compression Fit (aka TIGHT fit).
Interested in having your women’s kit featured? Submit a link here.