Ornot is a bicycling apparel company based in San Fran devoted to minimal design, domestic manufacturing, and having a good time on the bike. They started in 2013 and manufacturer their complete line here in the United States. We personally love that they have gorgeous options for both women and men with simple designs that pop without gigantic graphics or logos.
Ornot Women’s Cycling Blue Line – House Jersey
– “Race Fit” – aka tight fit
– Microfiber spandex and textured 100% micro poly
– Mesh side panels for maximum ventilation
– Flexible locking zipper
– Longer sleeve length with comfort gripper
– Designed in San Francisco and sewn in California
Ornot Women’s Cycling Bibs 3.0
– Nylon/Lycra compression fabric for all panels and a highly breathable top
– Large leg gripper
– Reversed molded Elastic Interface pad covered in antibacterial EIT Carbonium Microfibre fabric designed to pull heat and moisture away from the skin and “rated” for 6+ hours.
– Designed in San Francisco and handcrafted in Southern California
Interested in having your women’s kit featured? Submit a link here.